Online monthly and quarterly print publication
The September, and final edition of Connections
is now available for members. Click here
to access it. (Please note you must be logged in to access it
Work is well underway on the design and format of our new monthly electronic publication and our quarterly print publication, and we want to hear from you! Members are invited to submit articles about their work, research or innovations in the nursing profession, a personal profile or opinion piece. This is a great publication opportunity and an excellent way to get involved with your peak professional organisation. We are now welcoming content for the March electronic edition and the June 2013 print edition.
ACN publication deadlines:
ACN publication guidelines:
- June print edition – 5 April
- March electronic edition – 20 February
- April electronic edition – 20 March
- Articles should be from 300 – 1000 words in Microsoft Word format.
- Articles should be original, previously unpublished and not under consideration for any other publication.
- We do not accept articles of an advertorial nature.
- Pictures/photos are to be in JPEG or TIF format of high resolution.
- All references must be supplied in APA style.
- Complete authorial details including: name, job title, organisation and location.
- Articles are submitted via email to email@example.com.
Please remember the ACN editorial team are here to assist you with the process!
NurseClick is an electronic monthly newsletter available to members and non-members. It includes ACN policy updates, national and international nursing and health news, opportunities and resources for health workers and much more. Read more
is ACN’s refereed journal published by international publishing house Elsevier. Collegian is ranked in ISI with an international rank of 49 out of 97 and an impact factor of 0.898.
For ACN members to access current and previous issues please click here
and log in with your ACN username and password.
For non-members please click here
for additional information.
Faculty newsletters provide regular news and updates from our current faculties; Rural Nursing and Midwifery, Community and Primary Health Care, Health and Wellbeing in Ageing, New Generation of Nurses, Movement Disorders and Parkinson's Nurses and Disaster Health. Click here
to subscribe to a newsletter.
Nursing in General Practice
to download Nursing in General Practice: A Guide for the General Practice Team (released by RCNA in December 2005).